Main Menu

Explore More



See information: here. Note: You still must have your student enrolled or registered in Skyward to participate in REACH.


If you have a Student who is NEW to the District then you would first go to: and create an account UNLESS you already have another active child in the District. In that case you would login to Family Access (link under Returning Student Verification heading below) and start the process.

99% of the time your username will be your email address and your password will be a 5 digit code that is emailed to you. If you don't get the email then you can ask the school and they can look up the password for you.

Once you have an account created and your login details then you can sign in to continue the application here: with email address and 5 digit password it provided you.

Do NOT use this for Students who finished the year in our District last year.

Not sure which school your student would be in? Map of attendance zones - CLICK HERE. Still unsure of where your child is zoned?  You can contact the district office at 208-687-0431 or our transportation department at 208-687-0221

Next year's, new student enrollment opens around May 1st each year.


Returning students verification opens around August 1st each year.

If you have a Student who finished with us last year and is returning to the District then you would go to: to verify their information.

99% of the time your username as a guardian would be: firstnamelastname so if your name is Jane Doe then it would be: janedoe. If you don''t know your password then it can be reset by the office staff if you ask the school.

Another option is to choose the forgotten password button and put in your email address to have it email you a password reset.

Do NOT use this for Students who are new to District this year UNLESS you are enrolling a sibling of a current student and you already have a Family Access login.


Email: with your full name and your child's full name and we can look up your account for you.


If you did not fill these out in the Skyward online registration area and they apply to you:

Open Enrollment Form (For Zone Transfers, Staff Waiver, and Out of District Students)

Free/Reduced Application on the Nutrition Services page.


AE Student Handbook and Supply List

BKE Student Handbook and Supply List

GE Student Handbook and Supply List

JBE Student Handbook and Supply List

SLE Student Handbook and Supply List

TLE Student Handbook and Supply List

LJHS Student Handbook and Supply List

LHS Student Handbook and Supply List

TJHS Student Handbook and Supply List

THS Student Handbook and Supply List

MV Student Handbook and Supply List

Note: Athletes are also required to complete Sports forms before participation in extracurricular activities:

Access LJHS Sports forms
Access LHS Sports forms
Access TJHS Sports forms
Access THS Sports forms

Requirements for Students new to the District

Idaho Law requires proof of identity and birth date of all new students. The proof is required within thirty days of registration and must be by certified copy of the birth certificate or other reliable proof of a student's identity, such as a passport, visa, or other governmental documentation of the child’s identity. However, such other forms of identification must also be accompanied with an affidavit explaining the inability to produce a copy of the birth certificate. 

According to Board Policy all new and existing students are required to show two current Proof of Residency documents. 1 MUST be a current Mortgage or Rental Document, Lease or Property Tax Statement or Deed and the other must be a Utility bill with address on it somewhere.

Entrance age

A child registering in kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before the first day of September.  A child enrolling in first grade must be six (6) years of age on or before the first day of September.  Proof of age will be required at the time of registration. (Any 5-year-old child who has completed a private or public out-of-state kindergarten for the required 450 hours but has not reached the school age requirement in Idaho shall be allowed to enter the first grade.)

To simplify the registration process, parents should plan to provide the required proof of birth date, identity, and residency at the time of registration along with immunization record. 

Fall 2013 Immunization Requirements by Age and Doses of Vaccines Required:

Children born on or before September 1, 1999 must have a minimum of:

(4) Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP)

(1) Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)

(3) Polio

(3) Hepatitis B

Children born after September 1, 1999 through September 1, 2005 must have a minimum of:

(5) Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP)*
*DTaP: The 5th dose is not necessary if the 4th dose was administered at age 4 years or older. 

(2) Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)

(3) Polio

(3) Hepatitis B     

Children born after September 1, 2005* must have a minimum of: 
*Preschool children need only be age-appropriately immunized with the required vaccines. 

(5) Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP)*
*DTaP: The 5th dose is not necessary if the 4th dose was administered at age 4 years or older. 

(2) Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)

(4) Polio*
*Polio: The 4th dose is not necessary if the 3th dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after previous dose. 

(3) Hepatitis B

(2) Varicella (Chickenpox)*
*Varicella: History of varicella (chickenpox) disease documented by a physician or licensed health care professional meets the requirements.

(2) Hepatitis A

Attendance Zone Transfers

Parents of students who are residents in one Lakeland attendance zone and wish to have their child attend another Lakeland zone/school must apply annually. Students with attendance zone transfer applications on file from last year and who have completed zone transfer application for the coming year may register in the school they last attended. Students applying for an attendance zone transfer for the first time will be required to register in the school of the attendance zone wherein they reside. Enrollment trends across the district observed during registration will be considered in granting final approval for any zone transfer applications.