2020 - 2021
- Online enrollment begins August 6, 2020
- Please review rates for each stage
- School open 5 days per week tuition is under “green”
- School open 4 days per week is “yellow”
- School open with alternating schedule is found in “orange”
- School closed information is under “red”
- Stages and rates are subject to change, due to COVID requirements and changes implemented by the school board & Panhandle Health
- In order to reserve your spot for fall, the following must be complete
- Enrollment form filled out online
- The parent handbook must be reviewed, initialed, and signed
- September tuition paid at JBE or the District Office
- Yearly registration fee paid
- Immunization records provided
- Tuition Due Dates for 2020 - 2021
- September tuition due date: at time of enrollment
- October tuition due date: September 25th
- November tuition due date: October 25th
- December tuition due date: November 25th
- January tuition due date: December 25th
- February tuition due date: January 25th
- March tuition due date: February 25th
- April tuition due date: March 25th
- May tuition due date: April 25th
- June tuition (prorated) due date: May 25th
- Summer tuition due date: at time of enrollment
- Any family that has not been suspended from the program in the last 365 days is eligible to enroll.
- Masks: We will continue to follow guidance from Panhandle Health and the Lakeland School District.
BASE stands for: Before & After School Enrichment. BASE offers on-site childcare at AE, BKE, GE, JBE, SLE & TLE before and after school, Monday - Friday.
BASE is a sustainable program which is funded, supported, and maintained by family fees. BASE accepts eligible ICCP recipients; we are an Idaho State licensed childcare provider. BASE is designed to provide quality and affordable care in a safe and familiar school setting. We open and accept children at 6:30am until the school day begins. After school, we are open until 6:00pm. Hours are strictly enforced.
BASE provides opportunities for each student to have fun experiences conducive to his or her academic, social, and physical development in a format that is more casual than the regular school day. In order to attend BASE, children must independently take care of his or her toileting, grooming, and eating. Every child must be able to function in a group setting without additional adult supervision.
All staff members receive an enhanced criminal background check and are CPR/First Aid certified. BASE professionals come to us from varied backgrounds. They have experience as teachers in childcare centers, classroom aides, coaches, leaders of youth groups and more. BASE staff has ongoing professional development through training that covers specialized topics such as child development, organizational skills, safety issues, activity planning, first aid, legal issues, and other topics that enhance their already stellar childcare skills. We hire those who have a passion for seeing children succeed and grow. Your child matters to each of our staff members.
BASE is open on all regular school days. BASE PLUS is an option on many teacher in-service & conference days, as well as on most school vacation days, for an additional charge. Be sure to watch for information regarding BASE Plus at your child’s site. We also have a BASE Facebook page you can follow for pictures and more information regarding the BASE program.
This year we will begin offering morning and afternoon childcare at SLE. Each site must have at least 10 students per day (morning and afternoon) for the program to operate. We look forward to sharing another amazing school year with your family!
Lakeland School District is an equal opportunity provider